Islamist & Anti-Muslim Extremism
Exclusive: Clarion Reports Hezbollah Supporter to Authorities
- Clarion Intelligence Network has reported to law enforcement a virulently antisemitic extremist who supports the Iran-backed Hezbollah terrorist group. He is also an anarchist supporter of Antifa and white supremacist propaganda.
- He supports these three conflicting movements because he, like many others, views them as militant revolutionaries against the U.S. government.
- The suspect’s ideological blend supports our assessment of how extremist movements will blend and fuel each other–a dynamic we’ve dubbed “The War of the Extremes.”
- Help us identify more extremists on American soil by donating here.
Exclusive: Clarion Rescues Afghan Christians, U.S. Military Allies
- Clarion’s network of safehouses and on-the-ground sources is helping to protect approximately 200 Afghan minorities, civil rights activists and U.S. military partners in the country.
- In coordination with Glenn Beck’s Nazarene Fund, Clarion Intelligence Network has evacuated over a dozen Christians from Afghanistan, some of whom have been tortured and injured from assassination attempts. The group also includes an activist who combated antisemitism and hatred of Israel.
- An additional 40 Christians in Afghanistan are being protected by Clarion Intelligence Network until evacuation from the country is completed.
- Your support is needed to sustain the safehouses, provide humanitarian aid and assist with evacuations into nearby countries. Donate here.
300 Iraqi Leaders Call for Peace with Israel
- Over 300 Iraqi leaders from the Sunni, Shiite and Kurdish populations dramatically called on Iraq to normalize relations with Israel.
- The leader of the “Sons of Iraq” tribal alliance also condemned Iraq’s expulsion of Jews as “the most infamous act” in the country’s history.
- The event participants announced the start of new initiatives to connect with the Jewish diaspora, promote peace in the Iraqi media and provide support for pro-peace activists in other Arab countries.
Other Islamist Extremism Developments
- A pro-Taliban jihadist from the Bronx was convicted for using his earnings as an Uber driver to prepare a trip to Pakistan so he could join the Taliban and kill Americans in Afghanistan. The terrorist is a naturalized U.S. citizen from Bangladesh.
- The Biden Administration has removed sanctions on two organizations in Iran that the U.S. blacklisted for helping the terror-sponsor to develop ballistic missiles.
Trial Starts for Nazi Terrorist Who Plotted Mosque Attack in Scotland
- In the U.K., the trial of a neo-Nazi who planned to attack a mosque in Scotland has begun. His mother claimed that she thought he shaved his head to look like Steve-O from the Jackass series, rather than a sign of white supremacism.
- The accused terrorist possessed propaganda related to the “white genocide” conspiracy theory and neo-Nazi, anti-Muslim and antisemitic materials. He also possessed child pornography.
Alt-Right & Alt-Left Extremism
Extremist Black Separatist Militia “Exploding in Popularity,” Warns Liberal Outlet
- The Trace, a left-leaning media outlet focused on promoting gun control, is warning that an extremist black militia called the “Not F—ing Around Coalition” (NFAC) exploded in popularity due to anti-police sentiment last year and is now one of the biggest militias in the country.
- Clarion Intelligence Network has observed significant overlap between NFAC, other black separatist groups, black Islamist groups and other Alt-Left groups like Antifa. The cooperation includes firearms and combat training.
- The leader of NFAC explicitly calls for violently targeting police officers and those they accuse of being white supremacists. He also advocates fighting for the creation of an independent country for blacks from U.S. territory and having that new country sue the U.S. government for reparations.
- NFAC’s leader said in a video, “If you kill us, we will kill you, point f–ing blank. If we can’t get to you, we’re going to go after your family members. If we can’t get them, we’re going to go after your church members. If we can’t get them, we’re going to go after your co-workers. If we can’t get them, f–k it, we’ll just go after anybody.”
Exclusive: Clarion Reports Antifa Extremist Plotting Attacks on NYPD
- The extremist supports Antifa’s anarchist ideology but is primarily motivated by his anti-police bigotry fueled by anti-police propaganda.
- The suspect is connected to a larger Antifa network recently discovered by Clarion Intelligence Network that includes bombmakers.
Exclusive: Clarion Reports Three Armed White Supremacists to Law Enforcement
- The three armed extremists’ primary focus is a violent uprising against law enforcement and the U.S. government, fueled by similar anti-police propaganda that is inspiring the Antifa-associated extremists and many Islamist extremists.
- We can safely disclose that one of the extremists is in Ohio. We are declining to identify the other two states at this time.
- Help us stop more terrorist plots by donating here.
White Supremacists Hope to Revive Hitler-Jihadist Alliance
- Monitors of white supremacist and neo-Nazi activity report that this faction of the Alt-Right is openly aspiring to revive the alliance that existed between Nazis and Islamists influenced by the Jerusalem Grand Mufti, Haj Amin al-Husseini, during World War Two.
- The Alt-Right extremists are arguing that support for Palestinian terrorists is one of the best ways of pursuing a “Final Solution” to Israel and what they describe as the “Jewish problem.”
- The study warns of white supremacists’ “emerging support for terror groups Hamas and Hezbollah and for their shared mission of attacking Jews worldwide.”
Hostile Foreign Influence Operations
Communist China Running Influence Ops Aimed at African-American Population
- A new expose reveals that Communist China is paying a communications firm as much as $15,000 per month to influence the Congressional Black Caucus and Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
- Communist China’s campaign to influence HBCUs “has targeted some 42 institutions for student exchanges, language and cultural programs and the establishment of more Confucius Institutes,” the report says. Confucius Institutes are fronts for the Chinese regime that are used as bases on university and college campuses for intelligence and propaganda operations.
- “The Chinese Communist Party is inside our K-12 schools, STEM schools, college testing organizations and even our military service academies. They have infiltrated every level of our education system,” the expose’s authors concluded from their research.