ISIS ‘Beatle’ Convicted
- Former British citizen El Shafee Elsheikh, 33, was convicted by a federal jury on eight charges relating to his participation in a brutal hostage-taking scheme that resulted in the deaths of four American citizens, as well as the deaths of British and Japanese nationals.
- Elsheikh and two other ISIS members supervised the terrorist organization’s jails and detention facilities where the hostages were held.
- Elsheikh faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison. Read More
Puerto Rican Imam Praises Terror Attack
- In a recent video, Puerto Rican Imam Ben Shaban praises Raad Hazem, the Palestinian terrorist who killed three Israelis and injured several others in a shooting in a Tel Aviv bar.
- Shaban described Hazem as a “real hero” who was worth 1,000 men. Read More
GEICO Cancels Linda Sarsour Speech
- GEICO canceled a scheduled speech by BDS activist Linda Sarsour, who was invited to speak at their internal event celebrating Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) Heritage Month.
- Sarsour has a long history of antisemitic rhetoric and behavior. Read More
ISIS Calls for ‘Social Media Warfare’
- An article in the third issue of the online ISIS magazine Voice of Khurasan is calling for the terrorist group to launch a concerted focus on “social media warfare” to counter “enchanting” social media influencers and the advance their ideology. Read More
Alt-Right & Alt-Left Extremism
White Rabbit Militia Members Sentenced for Role in Mosque Bombing
- Two members of the Illinois-based group known as “White Rabbit Militia — Illinois Patriot Freedom Fighters, Three Percent,” were sentenced to 190 months and 170 months in prison for their roles in the 2017 bombing of Dar al-Farooq Islamic Center in Bloomington, Minn.
- Michael McWhorter, 33, and Joe Morris, 26, both of Clarence, Ill., pleaded guilty in the District of Minnesota to federal charges that originated in both the District of Minnesota and the Central District of Illinois.
- Federal agents said the group originally had plans to engage in a string of right-wing and white power-motivated attacks across several states. Read More
Antifa Vandalize Portland
- A group of Antifa activists came out during a protest over the April 4 shooting death of 26-year-old Patrick Lyoya by officers in Grand Rapids, Mich. and “caused significant damage to several businesses nearby,” according to police.
- The assailants set fires, vandalizing businesses and several bus stops, breaking windows, and even launching explosive devices at a building.
- The vandals tagged buildings with phrases like “ANTIFA” and “revenge is coming.” Read More
More News From the Alt-Right
- Proud Boy member Charles Donohoe, 34, from Kernersville, N.C. pled guilty to felony charges for his role in the January 6 Capitol riot. He faces up to decades in prison for conspiracy and assaulting police. Read More
More News From the Alt-Left
- A Pittsburgh BLM protester, Vuestro Merced, was struck in the face after she laid hands on an officer while attempting to stop an arrest. Read More
The New York Subway Shooter’s Rant Against Jews and Other Groups
The man accused of shooting 10 people on the New York City subway, Frank James, published multiple videos on social media where he raged against Jews and “expressed violence, bigotry and hate toward a wide range of ethnic groups and sexual identities.” Read More
Hostile Foreign Influence Operations
Iranian Spies Tipped Off to Impending Raid
- According to court documents, two individuals with alleged ties to Iranian intelligence Arian Taherzadeh, 40, and Haider Ali, 35, were tipped off to the FBI’s raid on their apartment. According to a memo from U.S. Attorney Matthew Graves, the tip gave the men enough time to stash guns and other possessions. Read More
DOJ Disrupts Russian Malware
- The Justice Department announced it has leveraged partnerships with the private sector to preemptively disable Russian-installed malware on thousands of network devices in the U.S. The malware was attributed to an elite hacking group known as “Sandworm” within the Russian military intelligence agency. Read More