Islamist & Anti-Muslim Extremism
Farrakhan Calls the Vaccine Plot to Kill Non-Whites
- Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, has been preaching that the coronavirus vaccine is a weapon created by the U.S. government to murder millions of non-whites around the world.
- Farrakhan’s remarks play on the on the among African Americans of the medical system in general and the vaccine in particular.
Clarion Intelligence Network Uncovers Armed Jihadists in Six States
- Clarion Intelligence Network discovered six jihadist threats in Florida, Michigan, Tennessee, New Mexico, Utah and Washington D.C. The extremists were supporters of ISIS and the Taliban, and expressed support for terrorism against the U.S. and killing Muslim civilians overseas. Several of them were armed.
Trial Begins of Nail-Bomb Plotter Who Hoped to Spark Far-Left/Far- Right Violence
- The trial of an ISIS supporter who plotted to detonate nail bombs in a Long Beach park is about to begin. The terrorist hoped to detonate the explosives where a white supremacist rally and a counter-protest against the white supremacists were expected to take place. He hoped that it would spark further violence between the far-right and far-left. Before becoming an ISIS supporter, he was an anti-Muslim extremist.
Alt-Right & Alt-Left Extremism
Clarion Exclusive: Antifa Anarchists Mobilize to Fight Taliban & Iran
- International networks of Antifa anarchists and communists are mobilizing to provide weapons, financial assistance and supplies to anarchists fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan and supporting the uprising in Iran against the regime.
- One of the international Antifa organizations published a statement from an anarchist in Afghanistan that condemned the U.S. for “turning its back on us and trapping the Afghan people with a terrorist group.” The statement also criticized the U.S. for its negotiations with the Taliban that “brought the Taliban terrorists into the political scene.”
- The Union of Anarchists of Afghanistan and Iran said in April that it expects civil war in both countries and is preparing by establishing local “self-governments” and “the internal arming of neighborhoods.”
Clarion Exclusive: Antisemitic Anarchist “Black Hammer” Falling Apart, Threatening Other Alt-Left Groups
- The Antifa-aligned Black Hammer group is lashing out at defectors who left the group for being an abusive “cult” and “multi-level marketing scheme.” Critics claim that Black Hammer defrauded supporters who donated for its plan to build a “Hammer City” for “colonized people only” on 200 acres in Colorado.
- Former Black Hammer members said that the group is now trying to build a “Hammer City” in Kentucky and Georgia.
- Black Hammer said it would use force to prevent Black Lives Matter, the Workers World Party, the Party for Socialism and Liberation, and the Black Alliance for Peace from organizing. It threatened to violently retaliate if any Black Hammer member is harmed or even threatened.
- “We will be moving militantly to ensure the absolute defense of ALL Hammers, wherever they are in the world. If so much as a hair on one of our Hammers’ head is touched or another threat issued, you will meet the full force of our International Organization,” it said.
- The Party for Socialism & Liberation’s Atlanta branch condemned Black Hammer for trying to disrupt its events. Black Hammer responded by accusing the Party of harboring rapists and pledging to “shut you down wherever you organize in our communities.”
Clarion Exclusive: Antifa Helps Fundraising for Prosecuted Palestinian Extremists
- The Anarchist Federation is promoting a fundraiser to assist approximately 2,000 Palestinian extremists who were arrested by Israeli authorities in May for rioting and terrorism.
Major Progressive Host Calls for Treating Trump Supporters like ISIS
- Radio host Dean Obeidallah said that “Homeland Security warns that Trumpers are plotting more violence. It’s time that the MAGA movement be declared a terrorist group like ISIS and Al Qaeda before they kill more people.”
- Clarion Project’s Ryan Mauro responded, “And what happens to terrorists like ISIS and Al Qaeda? They are prosecuted or killed. Hyper-partisan extremism is a growing terror threat, and this rhetoric inspires it.”
Other Alt-Left Developments
- Clarion Intelligence Network identified two Antifa anarchist terrorist threats in Texas and California. Both suspects seemed to possess firearms and one was apparently constructing a bomb. Both plots targeted police officers. Help us expand our efforts with a tax-deductible donation here.
- In Minnesota, the chairman of the Minneapolis Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party endorsed the Alt-Left rioting last year and explicitly praised acts of arson. He then denied that his statement was a “call to arms” and accused his critics of being white supremacists.
- In Portland, dozens of Antifa extremists attacked a Christian event, injuring a pastor and assaulting the Christians with shields and bear spray, and throwing flash bombs near children. Antifa then clashed with the Proud Boys, a group whose members often associate with the Alt-Right. The next day, another clash happened at another Christian event. The overstretched police were unable to respond.
Other Alt-Right Developments
- Clarion Intelligence Network found five white supremacist threats in Kansas, Florida, Texas, Michigan and Tennessee. The extremists have links to neo-Nazis, KKK members and supporters of the Boogaloo movement.
- In New Jersey, a white supremacist has pled guilty after he was caught illegally possessing a large arsenal of firearms and a grenade launcher.
- The leader of the Black Lives Matter organization’s Utah chapter has resigned and fled the state due to death threats from white supremacists. The leader received the threats after posting on the group’s Facebook page that whoever flies the American flag is a racist.
- A leaked U.S. government report warns that racially motivated extremists are increasingly acquiring “ghost guns” that are created by 3D printers or can be constructed independently with a kit. Nearly 24,000 such guns have been retrieved from crime scenes between 2016 and 2020.
- An unsealed search warrant revealed that the FBI found over 20 guns inside a home in Ohio that belonged to a couple who are members of the Oathkeepers and participated in the January 6 riot.
- Stickers promoting the Patriot Front white supremacist group are being posted in Germantown, New York.
Hostile Foreign Influence Operations
CCP-Linked Group Partnering With American Schools To ‘Transform Education’ With ‘Social Justice’
- An Asia Society effort – advised by the Chinese Communist Party – is partnering with schools across the U.S. to shape curricula and faculty to teach a “social justice” approach to education that encourages activism in favor of left-wing causes such as “equity,” “globalism,” and “unraveling systemic racism.” The initiative will reach about 4 million students and 100,000 educators.
Major US Companies Are Helping China Build Its Surveillance Infrastructure
- At least seven U.S. companies are selling equipment to Communist China for and censoring its population, a study found. The companies are Microsoft, IBM, HP, Dell, Cisco and Oracle.
Other Hostile Foreign Influence Operations
- A radical group that is a known front for Communist Cuba’s intelligence service cultivated ties to leaders of the Black Lives Matter organization, according to a new expose.
- The government of Qatar, which sponsors terrorism and extremism, has renewed the lobbying contract of a former deputy chief of staff for Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC). The former senior congressional staff member will be paid $50,000 a month for two years to promote Qatar’s interests in America.
- The Islamist Ennahda Party of Tunisia, which is essentially the Muslim Brotherhood branch in Tunisia, has hired a lobbyist to influence the U.S. government and media for a two-month campaign costing $30,000. The Islamist party is almost certainly hoping to reduce U.S. support for the Tunisian President by presenting itself as an oppressed democratic force.
Other Ideological Extremism
Study Finds Correlation Between Extremism and Domestic Abuse
- A review of 3,000 people in the United Kingdom who were referred to the government for having extremist beliefs found that 40 percent of the adult extremists had participated in, been victimized by, or witnessed domestic violence. About 30 percent of the children who were referred were also exposed to domestic violence. The researchers believe the real statistic is much higher because most domestic abuse incidents aren’t reported to the police.
- The study found that the correlation exists across all terrorist ideologies, with shared misogynistic beliefs being a key factor.
- Clarion Intelligence Network’s observations of extremist activity support the study. We have noticed that many extremists abuse their romantic partners and family members. There may also be a correlation with the abuse of animals and the sexual abuse of children. We believe that investigating extremists helps stop these other crimes and that crimes like spousal abuse should be seen by police as an indication of possible ideological extremism due to the correlation.
Poll Finds Rising Partisan Extremism
- A recent poll showed a disturbing rise in partisan extremism, with 31 percent of Americans supporting the firing of a business executive for making a personal donation to Trump. About 22 percent felt the same way about a business executive who donated to Biden.
- About 50 percent of strong liberals supporting the firing of executives for donating to the Trump campaign and 36 percent of strong conservatives support firing executives for donating to Biden.
- About 62 percent of Americans say that the current political climate has deterred them from expressing their opinions. That includes a majority of Republicans (77 percent), Democrats (52 percent) and Independents (59 percent).
- Another poll found that 20 percent of American adults reported losing a friendship because of a difference in opinion related to the COVID-19 pandemic. A democracy’s survival depends upon the population’s ability to engage in civil discourse and have personal bonds that are stronger than inevitable differences in opinion.