Clarion’s own Shireen Qudosi speaks from the heart about why Muslim reformers work with Jewish groups in this gripping podcast. She talks of the threats and anger reformers receive from their own Muslim community as a backlash to their cooperation with Jewish individuals and organizations.
This podcast focuses on:
- No one is complaining about hate imams teaming up with Jewish groups
- Backlash Muslims receive for teaming up with Jews
- It’s intuitive to work with Jews
- Jews have already adapted their religion. We could learn from that.
- “Jews control everything” vs “Muslims control nothing.”
- Jewish organizations respect freedom of movement in a way Muslims don’t.
- What Muslim organizations can Muslims even turn to?