The indomitable Raheel Raza offers a “big thanks” Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib for proving that, far from fear-mongering, anti-Islamists have been correct all along to sound the alarm. In the process, Raza details the latest brutal human rights abuses from Islamist countries:
Since Islamists waged a declaration of war against the West on September 11, 2001 (by their own admission), they have made a concentrated effort to push the victim narrative.
Hence, at the same time many in the West have been duped and brainwashed into thinking the Islamists are the victims, a number of Islamists have successfully infiltrated the corridors of power in the West.
When fellow-concerned Muslims and I exposed Islamists as well as their mosques and organizations for pushing radical messages, we were labeled “fear-mongers” and told we were not really “in touch with Islam.”
Today we see that the situation has gone way past “fear mongering,” with Islamists blatantly touching our daily lives with their global subversive agenda.
While Christians and other non-Muslims are being ethnically cleansed from Muslim-majority countries, let’s take a quick look at what’s happening within those countries:
- Saudi Arabia chopped up one of their own in their consulate in Turkey and just recently beheaded 37 people on trumped up terrorist charges (one severed head and body was displayed publicly to teach people a lesson). The kingdom continues to jail and torture female activists who speak out against Saudi’s guardianship laws. (Ironically, in April 2017, Saudi Arabia was elected to UN Commission on Status of Women. In April 2018, Saudi Arabia was also elected to the Executive Board of UN Women, also known as the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women.)
- The Taliban in Afghanistan recently subjected four women to brutal public floggings. One woman who chose to talk about the whipping she received. The beating was so bad, she lost consciousness. Her crime? Being out in public without the mesh face covering over her burqa and without a male guardian.
- In Brunei, the sultan has enacted brutal sharia punishments such as stoning to death for gay sex and adultery. He recently and shamelessly wrote a letter to the European Union asking for “tolerance, respect and understanding” of the new laws which, he contends, reflect “diversities in culture.”
- China has imprisoned approximately two million Muslims in “re-education” camps. Recently a British correspondent asked Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan what he thought about the incarceration of Muslims in China, given that scores of Chinese women are married to Pakistani men. The prime minister’s response (which I think should be entered in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most stupid response ever) was, “I haven’t read much about that.” Pakistan is also on record for threatening The Netherlands for hosting a cartoon contest. I guess incarcerating two million Muslims is not Islamophobic but drawing a cartoon is.
- Turkey’s Islamist president fancies himself as the future ruler of a neo-Ottoman Empire. Since Islamist rose to power in 2002, the rate of honor killings in Turkey have increased at alarmingly rate. Reports say Turkey now has the highest rate of honor killings in the world, with many being passed off as “suicide.”
- Iran continues to oppress and jail women for pushing back against forced covering, among many other human rights abuses.
My point is that thanks to people like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, we no longer need to explain the mandate of Islamists like the Muslim Brotherhood, et. al. Every time these two open their mouthes, the ideology exposes itself clearly. This is happening in real time and there is little we can do about it as they were democratically elected and are exercising their freedom of speech.
However, the questions we can ask are:
- Is this what their constituency believes? If that is correct, then America is in more trouble than we can imagine.
- If not, then they are speaking as individuals and showing their true colors.
When Omar said about 9/11 that “some people did something…” she was parroting the ideology of the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists, which is all about deflection. She made it clear in this one short, obscene statement where she stands in terms of loyalty to the land in which she lives and was democratically elected.
Omar and Tlaib have called for impeaching President Trump. My challenge to them is to name one Muslim country where two women could be elected, challenge the head of state and get away with it.
So here’s thanking them for proving our point.