Here’s some recommended reading for you both from Clarion and from other outlets on the world of radical Islam. We think these are articles you should read.
- Let’s start in Pontypridd in Wales which the BBC says is home to a global terror network.
- ISIS’ infamous White Widow is said to be recruiting female terrorists to attack vacation spots including Spain, Cyprus, Turkey, Greece and the canaries.
- In a great piece, Clarion’s Meira Svirsky asks “where do we draw the line between free speech and bigotry?“
- Iranian authorities have arrested dozens of people in fresh crackdowns on models and associated colleagues posting “immoral images” online.
- Pakistan is in turmoil just days before elections with terror attacks, corruption allegations and more.